Monday, September 20, 2010

Well guys, I'm pretty much a slacker! I just can't seem to keep up with this ha! Anyways, God is great and has been doing some pretty great stuff.

Reality Check is wonderful as always. I started back in school last week and it was awesome! That is my favorite part of my job getting to pour time into students. Great stuff! We are having a fundraiser on November 6th. Dancing with the NWA Stars. It is going to be pretty great, The NWA stars are already practicing with their partners! Tickets are $50. You should go check it out on realitycheckinc.org for more information. You can purchase tickets there or get a hold of me!

On other news one of bestest friends is buying house. Yay Nate and Whitney! I have been praying for them everyday for months. But God's timing is perfect. I can't wait to go and visit them again!

Also, I love that my friends are having babies. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! I have a blast loving on all of them....Aunt Cassie has a nice ring to it :)

God has been teaching me a lot and I have been growing. I am learning to be patient and wait on Him. Even though it can be hard sometimes He has everything in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment