Thursday, January 17, 2013

catch up

I have definitely been slacking in the blogging area this week. So I will just give you the highlights of what is going one with me :)

I went to the driving range last weekend since it was soo beautiful. I'm so glad I got my fix then because the weather this week has been so COLD!

I mentioned in an earlier post that my sister was cutting my hair. I'll admit I was a little nervous. But lets think about this she's still in school and still learning, so I defiantly had my reason. But WOW she did so good. I was so proud of her.

 
I got to serve with some of the amazing people in my ABF class. We were the last leg of the volunteers. They had people in and out helping all day long. We helped validate Compassion Kits. We made sure everything was in there that was needed and took out things that were not. Throughout the day this was done to 7,000+ and now they are ready to be shipped to India. This is such a great ministry if you haven't heard about please take the time to check it out.
 
 
 
 
This past Sunday I sang a song about heaven. It was such a beautiful song and my prayer was that people would be reached through it.  My friend Carmen was watching from home with her son and daughter. Is this not the cutest picture ever!
 

 

So one of the highlights of this week was I got in my very first car accident. Ha! Thankfully nobody was hurt, there was only minor damage to my car, and it wasn't my fault :) All and all this week has been a great one. Looking forward to the weekend though.
 


1 comment:

  1. what the heck? i have to read your blog to get updates on your life:)
    love your haircut!!

    ReplyDelete