Wednesday, January 2, 2013

that was fast

It feels like Christmas and New Years has just flown by. Its already 2013...WHAT?? Christmas was a little different this year. For the first time we didn't go and visit my family in Texas. I missed going and spending time with my extended family. It was nice and relaxing to stay here though. We had a non traditional meal and had two of my guy friends over so they didn't have to spend Christmas on their own. It was different yes but great none the less. I even got to go to go to our church's Christmas Eve service! All and all I had a great Christmas with my family. So thankful and blessed.
 
 New Year's Eve Service with the Wolf Pack (Donnally Via phone)
 Christmas Day
 
 
The Saturday after Christmas I had the privilege of singing with Durgan in my friend Julie's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding. I was so glad to be apart of it. Such a fun day and such a fun wedding. So happy for Dustin and Julie.
 
 
One of my favorite parts of break was going to see Les Miserables. I saw it twice in one weekend. Once with Nikki and once with Emily. I loved loved loved the movie! I might have even loved it more the second time around.
 

And of course what break would not be complete without a Disney movie with the bestie. So that is exactly what we did :) Pocahontas was on TV so we took advantage of that greatness!


I also got to bring in the New Year with this fun group of friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment