Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas With the Weavers

I have mentioned in my earlier posts that I spend many of my Tuesday evenings with my friends the Weavers. I just absolutely love our time together. We have such a nice evening eating dinner, playing with the kiddos and just really enjoying each other's company. Yesterday we exchanged Christmas gifts. I love that they know me so well. I got a book and my favorite game Quelf (that I now own!!) Side note: if you are looking for a fun game to play with your friends, get Quelf. You will be laughing for hours. Love it!

One of my favorite things to do is give gifts. I got Saul a dress up costume. He is just the cutest :)



I also got to get some cuddle time in with Audrey. She is really just the sweetest baby. Love her so much :)


I just realized that I got no pictures of me and Carmen and Andrew. I guess when you are surrounded by these cuties that you tend to forget about the adults. I am so blessed by this family and they mean so much to me. So thankful that I have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment