Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quick update

Once again it has been a LONG time since I updated my blog. Maybe it should be one of my new goals to start blogging more. I really do enjoy it I just keep forgetting to update things on here. So here we go again I'll just start from December . I'll try to update more often :)

One of my favorite things to do is go see Christmas lights. The first weekend in December me and some of my friends went to Fayetteville square and spent the evening enjoying each other's company and the lights. It was weird being the first day of December and not needing a coat at all. The weather was absolutely perfect .





One thing that has taken up a lot of time the past couple weeks is getting ready for our Christmas Programs. We are doing things a Little different this year and I am loving it. We are telling the whole story in three parts. Announcement/Arrival/Atonement. It's been keeping me busy but it is all worth it. Last week my precious 4 year old choir got to sing. They did so good and are just the cutest.


As you read in some of my earlier posts one of my best friends Donnally is getting married next summer. Me and a few of my friends went to meet her at a local dress shop to look at her final two choices (by the way we have been to multiple stores in different cities, and even states and she has tried on 65ish dresses). We were in for a big surprise when she found a special way to ask us to be in her wedding. It was so sweet and we had a blast. Not to mention that she said YES to the dress. She is going to be gorgeous :)




Have I mentioned lately that I just love my church family? Because I really really do. We have a great small group with some of my very favorite people and some of my very best friends. We always have the best time together and our Christmas party was no exception. I am beyond blessed to have these people in my life and serve along side them.



On another note. I found out last Thursday that my Grandpa Rudy had passed away. He hadn't been in the best health but it's still hard. I wanted to go and be with my family and my grandma especially but there was just so much going on here that it didn't work out. I know everyone understood but it was still a little sad that I could not be there. My mom and dad were able to make the 11 hour trip though. I will miss him but I know that I will see him again. So thankful that I have the peace and comfort of knowing that.


So there is my December so far in a glance. I'm looking forward to more great things to come. It is the Most Wonderful Time of Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment