Tuesday, January 8, 2013

weekend review

The weekend came and went so fast. I have gotten accustomed to 4 day weekends...which I think we should totally always have by the way.

Friday was pretty fun. Hanging out with friends and playing games. You can't really go wrong with that :) You might not know this about me but I am extremely competitive. Like BAD. I do have the privilege of saying that I won both games of Nerts that night (which if you haven't played you need to) Just call me the Nerts Queen ;)



And then I guess it really isn't a normal night until Beau goes and does something silly. Like eat a HUGE bowl of Chex with an ice cream scoop. haha

I had mentioned in one of my earlier posts about our Christmas program and how a great majority of our class stepped up and served :) We also got to watch the program that evening. And this boy is obsessed with watching "Jesus" all the time. I guess he could be watching worse things. Lets just say I have all the songs memorized now, even the ones that I didn't sing in haha.

So let me start off by saying that Wednesday night I made a purchase. I bought a set of golf clubs. Everyone was doing it so I thought I should too...but in all seriousness I had been thinking about it and saving money toward this purchase. So Saturday Beau, Andrew and I went to the driving range. And it was love at first sight.

 
 

It is very possible certain that I am addicted. Already. WHAT?!?!

Saturday night was spent with Nikki and Beka (who came into town) eating pizza, watching movies, and hanging out with Parker. Look at this boy...how can you not love him.


So our class did a little competition with Amazing Race. We have a point system...long story short I was one of the winners. Woot Woot!! The results of me winning was a free lunch on Sunday! Can't beat that. Did I mention that I was competitive?


And of course it was Sunday afternoon I didn't have to teach choir so what did I do. I went to the driving range...again. And I loved it. I can already feel myself getting better which just makes me want to pursue it even more. Ha!


And I ended the weekend with some more Nertz...that I won again. (was there any question?)  :) just saying! So here is to the first full work week in two weeks. I think I can I think I can I think I can.

-Cassie









No comments:

Post a Comment