Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I don't even know where to begin! It has been so long since the last time I have posted anything. Life has been pretty wonderful :) One of the biggest things that has happened is I got a a new car! Yay me haha. Just in case you were wondering I named her the Hot Tamale!!

We are finally starting to get some warm weather and I am loving it. I have been able to wear sandals and flip flops..its wonderful. The trees are starting to bloom it is just so beautiful outside. I love this time of year. Every time I see those trees it just reminds me of what great God we serve. And He created every single thing!

Oh and just one more crazy thing that has happened since the last time I have posted...my brother turned 20....What??? Yeah I know my little brother is really not so little anymore. I am so proud of him and the person he has become. He has grown into such a man of God and strives to serve him everyday. He is also such a cutie if I may say so myself! One day he is going to make a woman very happy :)




1 comment: