Thursday, February 25, 2010

This week has brought to my attention how wonderful of a family I have! I am so thankful to have amazing godly parents, siblings who are not only my friends and wonderful to be around but who are also serving the Lord. And it doesn't even stop there....I have such great aunts and uncles and cousins who I consider some of my closest friends! I seriously could not ask for more.

While teaching in the schools I have gotten cards from students that say thank you for caring and helping me realize that I have worth and that I can accomplish whatever I put my mind to. When I get these cards it just makes my heart hurt. On one hand I am glad to know that I am impacting them but on the other hand its like where are their family? why are their families not letting them know that they have worth and potential and that they are important?

When I read these cards it really makes me realize just how blessed I am! So all my family that is reading this I love you and I am thankful for you.

(One side of my family is having a reunion this weekend and I so wish that I could be there with them :( but I hope that you guys have a blast! )


No comments:

Post a Comment