Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crazy Fun Weekend-Saturday

So we got back from Joplin about  12:30 and then Jess and I went to Walmart to get the stuff I needed to make for Carmen's shower. Walmart at 12:30 am is a very interesting place to say the least. Once I got home I had to make the punch and prepare the food. I was up for  24 hours before I actually got to sleep! But it was all worth it for my sweet friend Carmen :) Lindsey and I had spent part of Thursday making the decorations. It was so much fun to catch up with her and be crafty. And it turned out great if I do say so myself. The shower turned out great and it was a great fellowship of friends and family and celebrating Carmen and Audrey. I am so thankful for Carmen and I was happy to help out with her shower.

 I spent most of my time making pin wheels but look how cute they are
one of the tables
 my sweet friend carmen :)

All the hostesses. We can't wait to meet Audrey!
 
 
After we cleaned up from the shower I went home and took a much needed 2 hour nap. Boy was it refreshing. Then went to Fayetteville with some friends for dinner and a late movie. Then it was to bed as quickly as possible because I had to be at the 8 o'clock service in the morning.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment