Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crazy Fun Weekend-Friday


I had one of those weekends where it was absolutely non stop. I would change anything about it but come Monday I was ready to just sleep. I am going to split up my weekend into three posts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

It all started early Friday morning. I got up at 3:30 to meet up with Jessica and Nikki so we could surprise Donnally with the first letter from JR for her surprise engagement trip. It was early but it was so worth it. She was so confused at first but once she realized she was going on a trip the packing began. We helped get her get all packed while she took a shower and got ready. She was so excited. It was great to be able to spend that time with her. I had been keeping this secret from her for a month or so and it was great that the time was finnally here. JR was so sweet and had everything planned out perfectly. They flew to New York and they are now engaged. I am so excited for Donnally. She is one of my very best friends and she has been waiting for this for awhile. It is such a fun story. Enjoy some pictures from their engagement .

 This was when we woke up Donnally and she was reading the first letter from JR
 This was us trying not to cry as we surprised her haha
 Where it all happened...look at that view!
I just love this picture because she looks so happy

The ring
 
So while all the engagement stuff was happening Mary Claire, Jessica, and I were in Joplin for the Kari Jobe / All Sons and Daughters concert. Wow was it amazing. It was just a bit worship service and I absolutely loved it. We had such a good girl trip. Lots of fun was had with those two. We got home about 12:30 and my night was just starting...
 
Before we left for Joplin

 My new favorite picture of me and Jess
we had such a fun time worshiping and spending time together. not to mention two McDonald's stops haha


No comments:

Post a Comment