Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday! We had a special night planned for her. My dad cooked steaks and grilled some yummy vegetables on the grill. I made the mashed potatoes and bread and my sister took care of the cake. It was all sooo very yummy. We surprised my mom and got her an Ipad. She didn't expect it, which made it even better. She is enjoying it already. I am so glad that I got to spend the evening with my sweet momma just celebrating her and how much she means to me. I am blessed with such a great family :)




I am so thankful for my mom and all that she does for us on a daily basis. When you stop and think, it is crazy how fast time flies. I remember like it was just yesterday when we celebrated her 40th birthday and now we are celebrating her 51st! Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you had such a wonderful day because you deserve it. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment