Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend Review

I would have to say I had a pretty great weekend. I get off at 3 on Fridays and I am so thankful for that :) My friend Misty invited me and my other friend Joy over to house for an afternoon of chatting, food, and fun. It was so great to just hang out and talk. It was funny because she sent us this formal invitation inviting us. We are "choir buddies" and sometimes get in trouble for talking all through choir so she put something on there along the lines of being able to enjoy an afternoon of chatting with no interruptions from Mark (our music minister). it was too funny!! We had a great time together. Misty and Allie Jane made such a great spread. We will have to do it again soon for sure.

 The spread! Doesn't it look yummy?!?

Misty, Joy and I :)
I had been missing my AJ


After Misty's I went home packed a bag and headed to Nikki's for our Wolf Pack Sleep Over. I totally needed it. We had the typical sleepover. Pizza (nikki made it. It was sooo good), popcorn, candy, movies, painting nails, and talking. We started feeling old because at about 11 we were all ready for bed haha. So we turned off the movie and then we ended up talking till 1:30. We hadn't all been together like that in awhile so it was so much fun. Nikki even got us all gifts with cards asking us to be apart of her big day. We loved it.


To work off all the junk that we ate the night before, we went to Jazzercise that morning. That was my first class and wow it was hard but so much fun. I have already been again. I plan to go a few times each week. It is tough but it is fun and I can feel it working haha.

Late that day I got to meet my friends' sweet baby boy Elijah. He was such a joy to meet. Mom and baby are doing great. The gift of life is such a beautiful  thing.


And then Sunday we got to celebrate Cole's 1st birthday! I seriously cannot believe he is 1. I feel like yesterday I was waiting in the hall for Davinia to deliver him and now he is 1! Time flies by so fast and before we know it there is going to be another Archer.

I had a pretty busy weekend but I would change any of it because I got to spend time with some of my favorite people. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment