Tuesday, July 31, 2012

my new place

I guess I have been moved into my new place for about two weeks now. I am absolutely loving it! We are still in the process of getting things put on the walls. You know, just those little touches. But everything is moved in. I took a few pictures this morning with my phone (so they aren't very good) so I could post a few on the blog. This whole moving in thing has made me realize, once again, how much stuff I have. I have purged my closet twice just this year. And all my stuff still didn't fit in my closet. (mainly my shoes because of my shoe obsession) So I did another closet clean out once I moved in. One fun thing that my parents surprised me with was a new TV. My roommate and I came home from dinner and they were at the front door waiting with a brand new flat screen TV. Aren't they just the best? I am blessed with such a great family. With their help I was able to get everything moved in in record time. And my dad has been coming back on some evenings to help me out with a few things.

Well, I hope you enjoy a little photo tour of part of the house.


I took two different shots of the living room (we don't have curtains yet so the lighting is pretty horrible) We are still trying to figure out what do with the walls in the living room?


This is my bathroom. it is actually pretty spacious. We are very thankful that we each have our own bathrooms. It just makes things a little easier.


Here is our little eating area and our kitchen. They put in all new appliances for us! Behind the door is our laundry room. I have already hosted a couple meals at the new place. :)

And this is a view into the right side of my room.

It took a little while to get adjusted to living on my own again. But I am already loving it. I'm looking forward to great memories spent in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment