Friday, July 13, 2012

Moving

I'm in the process of moving! I don't know if you remember or not, but a while back I posted about some changes in my life. A job change and moving back in with my parents. In my head I had it all planned out. Move back in with my parents for a few months and once I figure out what I'm going to do I will move out. Well that few months turned into a little over a year. Now don't get me wrong, I am very thankful that I have parents who let me move back in when I need to. But, once you have been on your own for a number of years it's just different. I had been praying for doors to be opened and boy did they ever.

The first one was my friend Catherine asked me if I was still wanting to move out. Roommate- check. (which by the way she is one of the greatest people you will ever meet. I am looking forward to all the rommie fun we will have). Her sister and brother-in-law own a duplex and one was coming available (we got an awesome deal) duplex-check. And if things couldn't get any better, I got a promotion at work which basically covers my rent and utilities each month. extra money-check WOW! God is so good.

I am going to start moving things in this weekend. Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment