Thursday, July 19, 2012

Patiently Waiting

I was talking to my good friend Misty yesterday and somehow we got on the topic of husbands. I was having one of those hard days. The days where I sulk and think things like everyone has someone, everyone is married. (which is obviously not true). Thankfully those days don't come around very often. 90% of the time I am very content with being single. I know that God has the perfect one out there for me and I may not have even met him yet. I am confident that whenever I do meet "the one" it will all be in God's perfect timing. So for now I am patiently waiting till the day I say "I do". Until then I am growing closer to God and becoming the best person I can be and praying for my future husband. Praying that God is molding him into a wonderful man who loves the Lord with all his heart and molding him into a spiritual leader. I am grateful that I have people in my life like Misty who are also praying for my special someone.

This song is one that the first time I heard it (and honestly sometimes I still do) I cried haha. One of my favorite lines of the song is at the end when she sings "I'm still waiting patiently" click on the link to hear it.

http://youtu.be/Ec0e_oTsYtI

1 comment:

  1. Your on my prayer list! I am proud of you for being patient... Being patient stinks sometimes, but I know that someday God will give you the desires of your heart.
    Love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete