Monday, July 30, 2012

fun times

Sometime this week I will post more about my new place. But for now, there is much more exciting things to talk about :) First, last week was Parker's 2nd birthday. The fact that he is two is crazy. Time is just flying by. I sure do love that boy. Nikki, Donnally, and I all went in on a gift together since it was a little on the expensive side. We got him a scooter. Apparently they make scooters little kid sized now. I'm so glad we got it for him because he just LOVED it.



And now for some very exciting news. One of my best friends got engaged on Saturday! I had known for about a week and let me tell you...it was sooooo hard to not just want to jump for joy and start crying everytime I saw her. (which was a lot) One of the best things was earlier in the week we went to lunch to celebrate her birthday and Jessica's birthday. She made the comment "there is no way y'all could keep it a secret if Jared told you. It would be all over your faces and I could tell" hahaha we did good :) that Saturday afternoon Donnally and I got a little engagement gift together for her. We were so excited! Jared did such a good job. He had everything planned out to the T. They were suppose to be spending an evening on the boat with some friends. There is a big walkway down to the dock. On the way over there they stopped (he had made her this sweet picture frame) and he dropped on one knee and proposed. And then when they got to the dock their families and some close friends were there to celebrate! It was so much fun. All I have are pictures from our phones so far. But you better believe there are more to come. CONGRATULATIONS Jared and Jikki. I Love y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment