Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Celebrating Super Saul

Yesterday I had the privilege of celebrating my favorite 3 year old's birthday! Saul is such a fun boy. I always have a blast with him. I always love my Tuesday nights with the weavers but last night was extra special because it was Saul's Birthday :) I love picking out gifts (I think it might be my love language) so I might have been just as excited for Saul to open his gifts as he was haha. 


Our next stop was chick-fil-a. Saul was very happy to go and there. I think he was most excited about getting play in the play place with his "friends" One of the funniest things that happened while we were there is when Saul came out of the play place and said "They have to clean up the throw up" and sure enough there was throw up in the tree house just like he said. Needless to say we went ahead and left haha. And in case you were wondering...this is how a a super hero eats.


Our next adventure was heading back to the house for cake and more presents! He was very proud of his cake that he helped ice.

I'm glad he decided on sprinkles :)

We spent the rest of the evening hanging out on the trampoline and playing with some of the goodies he got. Very fun night with a very fun boy. So glad that I could celebrate his special day with him. Happy Birthday Saul!

Oh, and I had to add a picture of this. Coolest gift. He got a crane truck that had to be put together with his drill. I foresee him taking it apart and putting it together over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment