Friday, July 20, 2012

Scoops of Blessings

I had the privilege of leading worship with 3 wonderful ladies last night at "Scoops of Blessings" at my church last night. Ice cream and worship...does it get any better? haha It was such a great time. The girls and I got there at 5:00 for a sound check and to run through the set before all the other ladies got there. Let's just say everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. Just one of those things. Not everything got fixed and not everything was perfect but we just went with it. Of course we wanted it to sound good but in reality we just wanted to worship. So we had a much needed prayer time before the event and then enjoyed some yummy ice cream and let in a great evening of worship.

Whenever we were preparing for this event we were worried that the set was too long. That the ladies would get tired. But I think what we picked was just perfect. We had a sweet intimate moment of worship with a great group of ladies from our church. Since I work during the day I don't to join in very often and lead worship. But I just know that is where my heart is. :) I thoroughly enjoyed worship last night and I am thankful the Mary Claire, Lenore, and Jan. They have such servant hearts. This week was super busy getting ready for it all but it was totally worth it. A great song that I hadn't heard until we learned it for last night is "O Wondrous Love" the words to this song. It's one of those songs you just want to close your eyes, meditate and listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo20OuPq56Q

No comments:

Post a Comment