Monday, July 23, 2012

My Weekend Review

Well, it's official! I'm all moved into my new place. And by all moved in I mean everything is there. I still have quite a few boxes I need to go through and lots of organizing to do, but it is coming along nicely. Once I get everything put away I will post some pictures. Saturday was a day full of moving. I am so grateful to my family (and my sister's boyfriend) for all the help. The first night there I was a little restless but I'm sure it is just because I was adjusting to a new place. Last night I slept like a baby :) On Saturday evening Donnally and Nikki came over to see the place, lend a hand, and keep me company. I had my first meal at the new place. We had a gourmet meal of pizza and sonic drinks. The moving food of choice. Jessica came after she got off work. It was a great night of catching up. I mean we all talk all the time but it had been awhile since we had all been together. So we just talked the night away. I just love those girls.


Sunday I had worship team and church, but right after I headed to Tulsa. A group of us decided it would be fun to spend a day in Tulsa for 3 great reasons. 1) Cheesecake Factory 2) Shopping (well this was probably more for the girls) 3) Batman The Dark Night Rises at the IMAX. Who wouldn't want to do that!


We started off our day with a late lunch at The Cheesecake Factory! I might have mentioned this before. But their menu stresses me out. I'm not a great decision maker anyway so give me a menu with 20 pages and I'm toast. But it was great non the less.


And a trip to The Cheesecake Factory would not be complete with out some cheesecake. Red Velvet Yummers!


After a couple hours of shopping and trying to walk off all the calories from lunch we headed to the IMAX. We waited in line for a good hour. And thankfully  the guys had gotten there even earlier than us and were at the front :) Here is a picture of the girls in the group. We had such a great time and the movie was fantastic. So all in all, it was a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment