Monday, July 16, 2012

My Weekend Review

This weekend I had every intention of getting everything moved in. That didn't happen! We got most of the big stuff moved in on Friday. I am so thankful for my wonderful family who helped me out :) Saturday I had rehearsal with the team who will be leading worship this Thursday at our Women's Ministry Social. I am so looking forward to this. Right after that I headed to Russelleville! Some close friends of mine moved to Russelleville last year. They have since built a house and we haven't been in awhile, so a group of us went for a visit. It was so much fun. It felt just like old times with the gang! We went shooting, cooked out, played Mario, Bro. on Nintendo (brought back memories of childhood), went for ice cream, played games and just enjoyed each other's company. Sadly I  was slacking on the picture taking, so I didn't get many at all. I got home on Sunday and just relaxed. Which is something I rarely do. I am gearing up for a super busy week ahead but looking forward to it all. Lots of birthdays for special people in my life are this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment