Monday, August 27, 2012

My Weekend Review

This weekend we had our annual music retreat. It was Friday from 6-9 and Saturday from 8-4. I always have a great time :) I got to spend time with my friends/ choir buddies (Misty and Joy) all weekend. It wasgreat  hanging out ( I mean practicing) with them all weekend. Ha! One of the things we always do at the retreat is begin learning our Christmas music. And for someone who LOVES Christmas and Christmas music, it is just lovely. When we start getting restless Misty likes to doodle in her music. This was one of her creations. Can you guess which one is me?


On Saturday night I got to hang out with my friend Camie who now lives in Illinois. I went out with Camie, Nikki, and Jessica. It was so great to spend some time with her. She is one of those friends who you don't get to see very often but you remain close and when you get together it's as if nothing has changed. We laughed, cried, and just enjoyed each other's company. And great news! She found out this morning that she is having a baby boy. I am so overjoyed for her and Steve. Eisley and Lola are going to be the best big sisters ever.


Well a new week has begun. I have come to dread Mondays. Not that I don't love where I work, because I do. I love my job. But I really love my weekends and time with friends and family and I hate to see it go. Good thing we have a three day weekend coming up. I could use one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment