Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kimby

Kimber was probably one of my first friends when I moved to Arkansas. She is one of my only High School friends that I'm still close to. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She always puts a smile on my face and is so fun to be around. We have been through a lot togehter and I know that distance doesn't change anything.

She lives in NC so I don't get to see her as often as I would like and I miss her sooo much. But we make sure to keep in touch. I have realized that it can be hard to keep friendships and relationships going and strong when you are miles apart. We have to be intentional and put forth effort, but it is so worth it. I am so thanful for her and all the fun times we have shared. And, I guess her husband is pretty cool too (haha Addy you know I love you)

So Kimby I miss you and I can't wait to hug your neck and hang out again soon. love ya and enjoy a little stroll down memory lane :)

 Great fun we had at Beach Camp!!!

 we totally dominated at this basketball tournament haha
 This was right after they got engaged. Adam set it all up so I could take pictures of their engagment. Very Thoughtful :)
Love this sweet forever friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment