Monday, March 26, 2012

Tuesday Nights

This post is all about my friend Carmen! Where to even begin?..... I don't know exactly how our Tuesday night dinners started, but boy am I grateful for them. Every Tuesday night I go over to the Weavers for a wonderful home cooked meal and fun time with my wonderful friends. Carmen is one of the best cooks ever, if you don't know this already. I always enjoy trying out new recipes with her :)

Some nights we just talk the night away, other nights we will watch a TV show or two, and other nights we play some games. But whatever we do, we have such a fun time. You know you have found a special friendship when you can talk for hours and lose track of time. And really, how often do you find people who share your EXACT taste in music (I can tell you it's not very often)

Andrew is the king at making specialty coffee drinks. I get the privilage of enjoying them from time to time. Who needs Starbucks when you have Andrew!

And one of my favorite parts of Tuesday nights is getting to spend time with my favorite 2 year old. Saul is such a blast to be around. We play pretend, we color, read books, play cars etc. He is such a smart little boy. Wise beyond his years for sure. I'm sure he will always hold a special place in my heart.

So pretty much. Tuesday nights are one of the highlights of my week. I always know I have that special time with my speical friends to look forward to :)

 1st: Evertime I look at this picture I can't believe how small he was. 2nd: look at our hair!!
 Great memories of donating our hair to Pantene Beautiful Locks
 Halloween 2011 with my favorite little robot. :)

So Carmen...I'm not sure how our Tuesday nights started but I am so grateful for them and for your friendship  :) love you and your sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment