Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wolf Pack

I wanted to take some time and blog about some of my favorite people. The frist post goes the "Wolf Pack" yes, yes, I know we are silly haha. These three girls have become very special to me. I feel blessed to know them and privalged to spend so much time with them. We talk basically everyday and we even do a bible study together. I feel truly blessed to have friends that are all striving to learn more about Jesus and to keep you accountable. And not to mention some of my favorite people to be around.  I seriously couldn't imagine my life with out them! They each hold a very special place in my heart. So this post goes out to my wolf pack....
This is wolf pack member Jessica! I have known her the longest and she is just the best. This was when she took me to my first Razorback game. This was the first time for me to call the Hogs and finally become a true fan. Yay. If I don't spend a weekend with her it just feels strange. Not to mention that she has the cutest boy on the planet earth! 6 years ago I never would have thought we would be so close...but boy am I glad we are :)

Sweet Sweet Nikki. Where to even begin. Nikki is one of the kindest, most thoughtful, talented people you will ever meet. She is so fun to be around and I love that I can talk to her about anything! I am so blessed by her sweet friendship. I have so many fun memories with Nikki. I am so thankful to have her in my life. I couln't ask for a better friend.
Donnally is my newest friend. But I feel like I have known her forever. We became close friends fast.She is one of the greatest people I have ever had the chance to get to know. I am so happy that she moved here because she just completes our little group :) She is such a blast to be around and so GORGEOUS. I am looking forward to all our memories to come.
Here we all are after one of our Mondy Bachelor Watch Parties. Love you girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment