Monday, June 4, 2012

Fun Weekend!

I took off Friday so my weekend started Thursday after work. I had the privilege of getting to watch one of my best friend's sons that evening. We had a blast. I mean, who wouldn't have a great time with this fun little boy. He never ceases to make me smile :)


Our trip to Texas started bright and early Friday morning. I got up even earlier than I do when I have to go to work :/. But when Parker is the one waking you up...you don't complain haha.

You know how on trips people always try to get shot gun? Not us!! We rock paper scissors to see who gets to sit in the back with Parker. It was between me and Donnally...Obviously I won :)

So I had fun with Mr. Parker in the back seat!

We made it to Texas right about lunch time and just in time to say hi and get ready for graduation. Thankfully the graduation was only about 300 people and only lasted an hour! (why can't they all be like that)


Friday night we got to hang out a little and enjoy the Dallas area. It has changed a lot since I lived there and made me miss it a little bit. Saturday we did some shopping, had lunch and headed back to Arkansas



Donnally would want me to mention that we got to eat lunch and In-N-Out for lunch on Saturday! It was quite the experience. It was very very yummy and it made Donnally soo happy :)

So all in all we had such a great trip. Love my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment