Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh Baby!!

It feels like so many of my friends are pregnant...this is not a bad thing by all means!! It just all seems to be happening at the same time. Yesterday I counted 10 close friends and family that are expecting. Some are on their second child and others are on their first. So exciting.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am such a baby person so I can't wait for all these babies to be born! So congratulations to Carmen, Whitney, Leslie, Eleanor, Liesel, Gabby, Andrea, April, Rachel, (my friend who hasn't told anyone yet) and their husbands of course. So who wants to be next??

I do want to take the time to talk a little more specifically about two of my sweet friends Carmen and Whitney :)

Carmen already has one of the sweetest boys you will ever meet. I just know that he is going to be such a great big brother :) I am looking forward to this pregnancy because I wasn't super close with her when she had Saul. I am looking forward to being more apart of this one! Yay can't wait. Our Tuesday dinners are going to turn into me bring them a meal every week :)  And funny story...I totally had a dream that she was pregnant before she told me haha. She played it off really well. And when she did tell me she was able to say.... Remember that dream you and about me?.....AHHHH love it! I'm so excited.

Now for Whitney. I have been praying for her and Nate for awhile now and I couldn't be more excited for them. They are already so good with kids. I just know that they are going to be such wonderful parents. It's in times like these especially that I wish they lived closer. They had the cutest announcements. You will have to check it out and read more about their story http://thestoryofus-foryou.blogspot.com/2012/06/humbled-and-happy.html . So Nate and Whitney I can't wait for you to have your baby :) Expect a visit soon!

Well I guess I better start saving my money because I see lots of shopping and hosting showers in my future :)

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet! I love and miss you soooo much!
    (I've been a lazy blogger lately... sorry I'm just now reading this)

    ReplyDelete