Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend

I don't know how long it has been since I have had a lazy weekend? This weekend I got to enjoy one of those. Saturday I never put on make-up, never got out of the house or my sweats ha! I'm usually the kind of person who is go go go all the time. Most of the people I hang out with on the weekends were out of town, so I got to spend the weekend just relaxing. And I have to say....it was pretty amazing :).

Sunday was busy like usual but that is to be expected! One exciting thing I got to do was check out the duplex that I am moving into next month. So exciting!! I definatley felt like I was walking into another era. Wall paper everywhere. The owners are going to take the wallpaper down, repaint, put in new carpet, and light fixtures. I'm thinking it is going to look like a brand new place once its all done :) I can' t wait to see it again this weekend after it is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment