Monday, January 17, 2011

DNOW 2011


This weekend I had the privilege of leading the senior girls during DNOW....I had such a blast with them! The speaker for the weekend talked on apologetics which was absolutely perfect! I think it was just what the girls needed to hear as they are preparing to go to college!

I have seen these girls grow up for 7 years now! When I graduated from high school they were barely in 6th grade. And now they are graduating from High School...WOW time sure does fly.
I am so glad that I have gotten to be apart of their lives over the past few years. I have enjoyed leading small groups, going on trips with them, camps, and just hanging out.
These are most of the sweet senior girls that I love dearly. They each hold a special place in my heart. I am praying for them and all the decisions they have to make in the next few months. Each one of you is amazing! Love you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment