Tuesday, January 4, 2011




Well once again it has been awhile since I have blogged. Let's see if I can be a little better with it now that it is 2011!

Well lets just start with how the holidays were. My family and I went to Texas like we do every year. I am blessed to have so such a wonderful family. I always have so much fun on our visits! Every time I visit it makes me wish that I lived a little closer!

Love these cousins of mine! I am so glad I got to spend multiple days with them!


Cousins on the Villanueva side of the family with my grandparents. It hurts sometimes to see their health deteriorate but they have lived wonderful lives and even when they are gone I know that I will see them again. I just love this picture. Defiantly a framer.

This is me and my sweet cousin Jacquie! I have so many memories with this girl! love you

And these last to ladies. I could not imagine my life without them. They are so dear to my heart.

All in all Christmas was great. There is nothing better then celebrating the birth of our risen Savior and spending time with the ones you love.





No comments:

Post a Comment