Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh the Blessing of Friends

This post goes out to my sweet friends Whitney and Carmen :)

I am so blessed to have so many great friends and Whitney and Carmen are among the best of the best!! I am so thankful for them, their sweet spirits, kind hearts, servant's hearts, and joyful personalities. So grateful that the Lord placed each one of them in my life!

Carmen:

I have only recently (like the past year or so) been hanging out with Carmen consistently. But after our first coffee date I knew this was going to be a great friendship. She is always there to listen and gives me advice when I need it! And have I said that she is like the sweetest person ever! Not to mention that she has the cutest one year old!! Carmen I am so blessed to have you in my life and call you my friend. Looking forward to lots of time with you this year. love you!


Whitney:
Where to start where to start. You have been my friend for quite a few years now. But our friendship just continues to grow and grow. You know that you have a good friend when you still keep in touch and remain a part of each other's lives even after you move! This girl has been with me through thick and thin and everything in between. Such a lovely person inside and out. Whit you are one of my very best friends and I love you dearly. Can't wait to see you again in February. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment