Tuesday, January 18, 2011

journey through the bible

I have made the commitment with several of my church family to read through the bible in a year. I am actually really excited about this. I mean I have read all of the bible at some point in my life but not like this. It is a big commitment that I am determined to stick to. I mean there are tv shows that I make sure I watch every week and things like that. And this commitment is so much more meaningful and good for my life and walk with the Lord. I am thankful to be a part of a church where our leadership encourages us as a family to jump in the word. Love it! I am so looking forward to how the Lord is going to speak to me through this commitment and His word. Exciting! So anyone out there reading this feel free to ask me how it's going. :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! Lance and I are reading every night before we go to bed. We read it out loud to each other and then discuss what we read. It's been awesome!

    ReplyDelete