Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Im a blogger

So everyone seems to be getting a blog, so I thought....why not! Honestly I don't really know what I am going to write about. I don't really consider myself a creative person. Ex: my co-workers named my blog haha. Well about the only thing on my mind right now is how the weather is CRAZY cold! Thursday and Friday we are suppose to be in the negatives. I have never experienced that before. And I'm a little excited for more snow. I love snow I just don't like driving in it.
And for the sad news. My very good friends Adam and Kimber Ricks are going moving today. Sad Day I know! I wish Adam the best of luck at Seminary! North Carolina is lucky. I will miss you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I know my previous 3 posts were so much fun...I should write another...

    ReplyDelete