Monday, January 18, 2010

So this weekend was such a great one :) I got to visit one of my very best friends Whitney McConathy. It was so fun to get to see her and hang out with her for a day. I have missed seeing her on a regular basis. I talk to her pretty often so we are all up to date on what is going on in our lives but it was good just to see her! Such a great time. I have some stories to tell.

Story #1: So we (me Kaylie and Whitney) decided that we would eat at the Cheesecake Factory! We get there, sit down, and then they give us the menus!.....it was 20 pages long. Oh my goodness. So I'm a super indecisive person. The worst thing you can do is give me a a 20 page menu haha. I think it took us over 20 minutes to decide on something to eat! But it was all very yummy!

Story #2: So I admit it...and anyone who knows me knows that I have a huge obsession with shoes. I saw DSW and Whitney asked me what it was. I told her its only one of the best shoe stores on the planet!! She said well lets go I need some rain boots. I told her no. I told her it would not be good if I went in there....and it wasn't I bought two pairs of shoes (that I later had to confess to Jimmy). I had three in my hands but I was strong enough to put one back! My name is Cassie and I'm a shoeaholic!


Story #3: So I am directionally challenged! And as I was driving back from Tulsa I kind of went to Joplin :/....I know, I know, its really sad. So I basically took us way, way out of the way. It took us an extra hour and 15 min to get home! Sorry Kaylie

Story #4: While I was traveling through Bella Vista. I got pulled over by a cop. And I did better then I thought I would do...there was no crying!! It was pretty stupid too because I wasn't speeding or anything. What happened was a cop had stopped another car and then a second cop car went behind them. I was trying to get over to the left lane but couldn't, so I slowed down and just kept on going. And then looked back and the cop had his lights on behind me. Oh boy! So the reason he stopped me was because I didn't yield to the police officers on the side of the road. I politely told him that I tried to get over but I couldn't so I just slowed down and continued. I guess he saw that I had never been stopped before so he just let me go :) so I'm still ticket free!!

All those adventures happened one day! But it was all worth it. I love you Whitney and I'm so glad we got to meet up. Next months visit is going to be even better!


5 comments:

  1. You went to Joplin?!?!?!?! Hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer I know!! It was really bad I felt like such a dork....it might be time for me to buy a gps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie! It's been a while! Sounds like you had quite an adventure! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing so hard because I can relate to all the above! Cheesecake factory overwhelms me, I love shoes AND I have totally gone to Joplin on my way home from Tulsa. I love it!~The shoes are TOO cute and I love the cop story. SERIOUSLY? You got pulled over for that? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looooove the shoes! stealing....

    ReplyDelete