Monday, January 11, 2010

So I enjoyed my extra time off from work! One of the perks of working in the schools :) The snow was beautiful until I realized it meant me stuck at home with nowhere to go (see I'm kind of a chicken about driving in snow) It wasn't too bad since I decided to stay at my parents house with my family! I really enjoyed that time with them :).

I started to get sick on Thursday and by Friday I was pretty horrible. :/ I had either some kind of stomach virus or food poisoning. I threw up so much and so hard that I popped blood vessels in my eyes and face...I look pretty scary. But since I was at my parents house my mom took care of me!! It was awesome....so much better then being at my apartment by myself.

So I'm back at work today. I hope the students are good since they will just be coming back from their 3 week break!

Oh and for the best news of the week. My friends Chris and Leslie Johnson are going to have baby. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment