Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So I am so blessed. I was just thinking over 2009 and realized how great I have it. I mean I have a wonderful family that loves and supports. I have a wonderful group of friends who mean the world for me. And the organization I work for is amazing.
I mean of course 2009 had its ups and downs just like every year. There were some days where I felt nothing was going right. And then there were days like the one I had recently where I got to spend a whole day with my wonderful cousin Sarah!!
So many things happend in 2009...American Idol Auditions, friends having beautiful babies, making wonderful friends that I know I will have for life, trying to give up coffee (yeah that didn't work), some of my very best friends getting married! There were also things that happened that are sad to think about like my cousin Hannah who died in a car accident this summer. And people that I love dearly moving away.
As I think back on 2009 I realize that no matter what has happened God is amazing and he has a plan for my life. I'm looking forward to what 2010 has to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment